Millipore Express SHR (Sterile High-Retention) cartridges provide sterilizing-grade performance and mycoplasma removal across a range of bioprocess solutions including: cell culture media, media additives, process intermediates, and other biological fluids. Millipore Express SHR cartridges provide high sterility assurance, broad chemical compatibility, high flow rates and extended throughput for superior process efficiency and economy.
Sterilizing-grade Millipore Express SHR cartridge filters are available with an on-board polyethersulfone membrane prefilter which protects the sterilizing grade 0.1 µm rated membrane from premature plugging for enhanced throughput in high fouling streams. These high-retention filters are recommended for the removal of mycoplasma and other small microorganisms that can pass through a 0.2 µm rated sterilizing-grade filter.
• High-flux hydrophilic sterilizing-grade 0.1 µm rated PES membrane for improved process economy
• Designed for sterilizing grade performance and mycoplasma removal
• Optional on-board PES membrane prefilter for extended throughput in high fouling media
• Robust construction which will withstand multiple sterilization cycles
• Easy wetting and integrity testing
• Broad chemical compatibility across a wide pH range (pH 1–14)
• Cell culture media
• Media additives
• Concentrated protein
• Process intermediates