THE INDUSTRY'S STANDARD IN HIGH PERFORMANCE PORTABLE GRADE-D BREATHING AIR FILTRATION SYSTEMS.
These portable Grade-D filtration systems are designed to provide breathing air for a specific number of workers. The system filters inlet air to provide respirator users Grade-D quality air. The first stage filters bulk water and particulate, second stage coalescing filter eliminates atomized oils, mists, and ultra-fine particulates, third stage removes organic vapors and odors. Filter change indicators are standard on all three stages. Filter efficiency is 99.99% @ .01 microns. A built-in carbon monoxide monitor operates on 9-volt DC, dual 8 - 16 volt DC or 115 VAC for continuous detection. An external alarm and light signals the worker of high CO content. Point-of-Attachment (POA) boxes can extend respirator usage beyond 300 feet. All Breather Box™ models are designed to be used in the closed position to prevent internal contamination.
All portable and fixed breathing air filtration systems meet or exceed U.S. and Canadian breathing air standards.
- 1st Stage Filter with filter change indicator Bulk Water and Particulate Removal
- 2nd Stage Filter with filter change indicator Oil Coalescing and Ultra-Fine Particulate Filtration
- 3rd Stage Filter with filter change indicator Organic Vapor and Odor Removal
- 2-year Full Warranty on Sensor and Monitor
- Automatic Drains on 1st and 2nd Stage
- In-Line Carbon Monoxide Monitor
- Optional CO/O2 Monitor
- Optional Intrinsically Safe Model, 9-volt DC
- Electro-Chemical Sensor for Specific
- Dual 9-volt Battery Operation, 8-16 VDC and / or 115 Volt AC
- Filter Change Indicator on All 3 filters except BB15-CO Series. BB15-CO series had filter change indicator installed on second stage only
- 125 psi Safety Relief Valve
- Solid Aluminum Block Manifold
- 0-160 psi Pressure Gauge
- Flowmeter to Verify Air Flow to Monitor
- External Case Mounted Warning Lights and Alarm
- Remote DC Alarm Jack with Cover Cap Except BB15-CO Series
- Over 40 Custom Variations Available