CAMAG TLC Scanner
The new CAMAG TLC Scanner is the successor of TLC Scanner 3 and is the most advanced workstation for densitometric evaluation of Thin-Layer Chromatograms currently available. It is based on time proven technical principles known from the previous series.
Important improvements were made in design, especially related to handling and electronics.
Analysts can now benefit from a wider spectral range for specific applications and better reproducibility thanks to improved signal to noise ratio and an optimized scanning/measurement stage.
· Measurement of reflection, either in absorbance or fluorescence mode
· Object formats up to 200 x 200 mm
· Extended spectral range 190 – 900 nm (previous Scanner3 190 – 800 nm)
· Optimized scanning/measurement stage for even better reproducibility
· Improved signal to noise ratio
· Data step resolution 25 – 200 μm
· Fully automatic scanning; speed 1 – 100 mm/s
· Reproducible data within minutes
· Up to 36 tracks with up to 100 substances per track
· Operated with easy to use winCATS software
· winCATS options for TLC Scanner:
o Quantitative Evaluation incl. Subcomponent
o Dual- and Multi-wavelength scan,
o Scanner Self Testing,
o Track Optimization,
o Spectrum Library
o Complies with GMP/GLP and 21CFR11