SIMEX Ltd. was incorporated in Gdynia in 1986 as a private limited company. In the initial period, the company employed five people and specialised in general electronic and electromechanical design and trade. Later on, as the company grew bigger, it started to design and manufacture, as well as re-sell, measuring and control equipment. First products individually designed and manufactured by Simex were custom-designed pulse and time counters produced to order in short series. Gradually, over a period of several years the company designed and produced a wide range of counters, indicators, programmable controllers, data records and other related designs.
As the company grew bigger it changed its production profile and organisational structure. Thanks to substantial investments in equipment and machinery the company managed to constantly improve its position in the increasingly competitive market of industrial automation products. SIMEX Ltd. is continously widening its retail network all around the world.
Long-term good performance of the Company is ensured by the process of constant improvements, meeting all requirements agreed with the buyer, high quality, no pollution of the environment, satisfied employees and buyers. This is possible to be achieved only by a continuous process of improvement of all products, services and capabilities of the Company as a whole. The process of improvement is carried out in all parts of the Company with active participation of each individual.
SIMEX Ltd. specializes in advising on, designing and suppling industrial automation systems to the industry. We offer:
- Advising on and technical consultancy,
- Designing of automation systems - from simple few measuring points systems to more sophisticated and advanced control systems,
- Assembling and supplying measuring and control instruments – our own meters as well as instruments manufactured by local and foreign companies,
- SCADA systems,
- Installation and start up of designed systems,
- Customer's training and support,
- Warranty and after warranty maintanance (teleservice).